501, 503, 505 S. WEBER ROAD BOLINGBROOK, IL
- Three different single unit options:
• Retail shell
- Single units range from 1,610 sq. ft. to 2,015 sq. ft.
- Multiple units can be combined — during construction phase only
- Dimensions are approximately 30' x 55' (varies by unit)
- Clear ceiling height is approximately 22' (varies due to sloping roof)
- Garage entry is 12' wide by 14' high
LANDLORD CAN BUILD TO SUIT OR RENT AS IS
- Part of I-55/I-355 corridor
- High volume intersection
- 26,770 vehicles pass by daily
- Median household income of $80,285
- Business incubator
- Great visibility — 3 monument signs
- Excellent street frontage
- Ample parking
- Large storefront windows in offices and retail suites
- Features open area office concept
THREE DIFFERENT SINGLE UNIT OPTIONS
The Landlord pays and is responsible for landscaping and snow removal along with normal garbage pickup and normal HVAC maintenance.
Tenant is responsible for heat, lights, water, sanitary and Internet/telephone/security alarm, if desired. Tenant is responsible for the cost of their sign in the common tenant sign panel. If door signage is requested, it may consist of tasteful white lettering installed by the official sign supplier for the project. Tenant is also responsible for the registration of any business with the village.
Outside storage of any vehicle or property is not permitted. Parking spots are not assigned.
Any modifications, alterations or construction must be approved by the landlord. All modifications will be done to code by the landlord at the landlord’s discretion.
First month, last month and a security deposit of one month’s rent are due upon signing the lease. A $25 discount per month is available if your rent is automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the first of every month.